women's equality day tickets & sponsorship
Women’s Equality Day commemorates the passage of the 19th Amendment in 1920 granting women the right to vote. It is celebrated nationally on August 26th. Each year LWV-Wake hosts a Women’s Equality Day celebration honoring women elected to public office. The event is LWV-Wake’s primary annual fundraising event.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 5:30 (This year the event will be held on the 23rd instead of the 26th.)
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Hall (3313 Wade Ave., Raleigh, NC 27607)
- Hors d’oeuvres, wine, and desserts
- Tickets required (except for honorees)
- $25 individual ticket
- $75 Bronze Sponsorship (includes 2 tickets and listing in event program)
- $150 Silver Sponsorship (includes 4 tickets and listing in event program)
- $300 Gold Sponsorship (includes 6 tickets and listing in event program)
Support LWV-Wake with a contribution!
The League of Women Voters relies on membership dues, fundraisers, and CONTRIBUTIONS FROM GENEROUS SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU to meet the financial demands of its programs. Contributions to the League provide direct support for its mission-- informing voters and influencing public policy through advocacy. Please consider making a contribution today!
To make a contribution online via credit card. (Please note that online donations are not tax deductible.)
To mail your contribution, mail the donation FORM along with your check. (The form includes instructions for tax-deductible donations.)
Individuals and corporations interested in offering professional services or products as “in kind” contributions may contact Marian Lewin at email@example.com.
Wills & Bequests
Making a gift to the League of Women Voters of Wake County through your will or living trust gives you the immediate satisfaction of creating a lasting and personal legacy that ensures LWV-Wake's future but costs nothing now. For more information, please contact Marian Lewin at firstname.lastname@example.org.