- When: Thursday, August 2nd at 6:30 (or join us for dinner at 5:30)
- Where: The Chocolate Boutique at Lafayette Village
- Cost: $20 (does not include dinner)
- RSVP: Contact Social Committee chair Cheryl Tung at email@example.com (RSVP no later than July 30th)
The Swiss Chocolate Party is $20 per person (cash paid at the door) and includes:
- 5 minute history lesson about chocolate
- ½ pound of chocolate
- some tastings of in-house chocolates
- sprinkles and pareills for toppings
We will meet at FARINA, an Italian Restaurant in the village, at 5:30pm for dinner and then walk across the village square to The Chocolate Boutique for the party at 6:30.
This is a members-only event. Space is limited.