- When: Wednesday, October 10th 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Where: League of Women Voters of Wake County office
- Who: League members and their guests (space is very limited)
- RSVP: Dana Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about Judges and the Courts?
- What’s behind the gavel and bench?
- How come every political controversy ends up in the courts?
- Worried and wanting to get involved in the next round of judicial elections?
- Moved and motivated to get yourself and others informed enough to stand up for our judges?
This entertaining, interactive program, presented by PolitcaNC and sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Wake County, is geared toward ordinary, non-lawyer “civilians.” In about two and ½ hours, an award-winning former professor & current attorney with the NC courts will:
- Educate you about the basics of the judicial branch
- Equip you to intelligently follow court cases/issues in the media
- Empower you to ask smart questions and seek key information
- Embolden you to be a resource for friends & neighbors
- Encourage you to get involved in judicial issues and elections
- Enlighten you about evaluation of judicial candidates.
Space is limited! For questions or to RSVP, contact Dana Jennings at email@example.com.