2017 Raleigh Mayoral Run-Off Election Information
IMPORTANT election DATES
- October 8 -First day to request an absentee ballot
- October 13, 2017 - Voter registration deadline to vote in November election
- October 31 - Last day to request an absentee ballot
- November 7, 2017 - ELECTION DAY - Mayoral run-off elections for Raleigh
Go to the Wake County Board of Elections website for more information on important election dates, a voter registration application, or to request an absentee ballot.
Go to the detailed schedule for Early-Voting provided by the Wake County Board of Election.
To obtain the sample ballot for your precinct, print this page or copy the following steps on a piece of paper.
- Click the button below to take you to a form page titled "Voter Search"
- Complete the form - usually your first name, last name and voter status are sufficient. At the bottom of the form, click the square to the left of "I am not a robot" and follow their instructions. This is here to block internet bots from proceeding beyond this point. If you are successful click the "Search" button.
- You will be transferred to another page titled "Voter Search". Here you will see your name in blue capital letters. Click on your name.
- You will be transferred to a third page titled "Voter Search". Scroll down until you reach "Sample Ballots". Under the word "Ballot(s)" you will see a blue code (which designates your precinct) . Click on this and your sample ballet will appear.