The League of Women Voters is a national grassroots organization where individuals like you actively engage in creating positive change on the local, state, and national levels. Please consider adding your voice to the over 150,000 League members across the nation. Become a member, serve as a leader in your community, and work to shape the important issues that keep our communities strong.
- Automatic membership in both LWV-North Carolina and LWV-US in addition to membership in LWV-Wake.
- League of Women Voters pin (Should only be worn by members)
- LWV-Wake’s bimonthly newsletter,The Voter
- Invitations to events sponsored by LWV-Wake
- Access to members-only events
- Opportunity to join any of the many LWV-Wake committees
- Invitation to LWV-Wake’s annual Women’s Equality Day celebration honoring women elected officials
- Opportunity to attend and vote at the LWV-Wake Annual Meeting
- Opportunity to attend and serve as a delegate at the LWV-NC biennial state convention
- Numerous meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Affiliation with an influential organization effecting public policy through education and advocacy
join or renew
Any individual aged 16 or older, male or female, may become a League member. Dues are $60 for a single membership, $90 for a household membership (two people at the same address) and $30 for a student membership (A student is defined as an individual who is enrolled either full or part-time in an accredited institution.) Dues are not tax deductible.
To Join or Renew online:
to join or renew by mail:
Download the membership form and mail it with your check.
Learn more about what members do to support the work of the League!